Reminder Rosie Voice Controlled Alarm Clock
Never forget a task again!
Reminder Rosie was designed to solve the daily challenges of memory loss. Inspired by the creator's father who suffered from dementia, Rosie is a personalized, voice controlled reminder system. With its senior-friendly clock interface, Reminder Rosie is a simple, hands-free, solution to remind those with dementia about medication, appointments, and every-day tasks!
Maximize Independence & Engagement
- Prolongs senior independent living and minimize dramatic life changes
- Helps seniors maintain their healthy routines
- Assists healthcare providers and family members keep track of older adults schedule and required tasks
Relieve Caregiver Stress
- Minimizes or even eliminates the “nag factor.” Reminder Rosie eases stress by taking over the mundane tasks like reminders out of your daily responsibilities so caregivers can focus on what matters most – extending the best quality of care to the older adult
Assist Visually Impaired
- Using state-of-the-art voice activated technology, Reminder Rosie can operate almost entirely by voice, thus greatly reducing the need for the older adult to fiddle with buttons
Increase and Sustain Medication Adherence
- Reminds adults to take their medications in a customized manner throughout the day
- Helps improve adherence over a sustained period of time
- Minimizes medication disruptions
- Reduces hospitalizations that are linked to medication issues
Reminder Rosie is a 100% Hands Free Digital Alarm Clock Memory Aid with Revolutionary Speech Recognition; Records & Announces up to 25-Personalized Voice Alarms at a Specific Time and Date; Everyday, Weekly, Monthly & Annually. A Simple Solution to Remember Medications, Appointments, Household & Personal Tasks, Birthdays & Much More...
Ground Shipping Only...