Day & Night Clock for Dementia
Seniors and patients with dementia sometimes have difficulty differentiating between the different times of day. A clock might say 7 o'clock, but the patient might not know whether that is 7 in the morning or 7 in the evening. Dementia patients also frequently have difficulty reading the numbers on digital clocks.
- Recognizable analogue clock face
- Images identify day or night, sun for day, moon for night
- Helps with night wandering and confusion
- Helps with disorientation to have a clock that shows whether it’s 7am or 7pm.
- Uses a single AA Battery that is easy to replace