Rosie 2.0 Voice Controlled Alarm Clock w/ Reminders
Never forget a task again - Easier to use than Alexa - NO internet and NO service plans needed..!
Reminder Rosie was designed to solve the daily challenges of memory loss. Inspired by the creator's father who was living with dementia, Rosie is a personalized, voice controlled reminder system. With its senior-friendly clock interface, Reminder Rosie is a simple, hands-free, solution to remind those with dementia about medication, appointments, and every-day tasks!
Messages and reminders are recorded in your own voice making Reminder Rosie a friendly addition to your loved-one's home.
Maximize Independence & Engagement
- Prolongs senior independent living and minimize dramatic life changes
- Helps seniors maintain their healthy routines
- Assists healthcare providers and family members keep track of older adults schedule and required tasks
Relieve Caregiver Stress
- Minimizes or even eliminates the “nag factor.” Reminder Rosie eases stress by taking over the mundane tasks like speaking the time of day / date, reminders of daily responsibilities so caregivers can focus on what matters most – extending the best quality of care to the older adult
Assist Visually Impaired
- Using state-of-the-art voice activated technology, Reminder Rosie can operate almost entirely by voice, thus greatly reducing the need for the older adult to fiddle with buttons
Increase and Sustain Medication Adherence
- Reminds adults to take their medications in a customized manner throughout the day
- Helps improve adherence over a sustained period of time
- Minimizes medication disruptions
- Reduces hospitalizations that are linked to medication issues
Rosie 2.0 is a 100% Hands Free Digital Alarm Clock Memory Aid with Revolutionary Speech Recognition; Records & Announces up to 25-Personalized Voice Alarms at a Specific Time and Date; Everyday, Weekly, Monthly & Annually. A Simple Solution to Remember Medications, Appointments, Household & Personal Tasks, Birthdays & Much More...