Teepa Snow DVDs
“Art of Caregiving”
DVD with Teepa Snow
Caring for your special someone with dementia is a challenging task. You want to give the best possible care and quality of life, but wonder at times whether there is something you are missing.
Teepa Snow will show you in “The Art of Caregiving” how to provide the most comfort for mind, body, and soul for your person with dementia. Get detailed, easy-to-follow explanations for daily tasks.
With this DVD you will learn:
– how to best approach and interact with a person with dementia
– hands-on caregiving techniques to ease daily caregiving tasks, such as moving assistance, bathing, eating, transfers, and dressing
– why knowing a person’s life history, personal preferences and personality traits that matters
– about stress management and the importance of caring for yourself
– to minimize resistance and increase positive interactions
– about different types of dementia, such as Vascular Dementia, Lewy Body Dementia, and Frontotemporal Dementia
“The Art of Caregiving” is a great learning tool for anyone, from beginning in-home caregiver to experienced professional.