Wandering is the top safety concern of caregivers because 6 out of 10 people with dementia will wander!
Why GPS SmartSole?
• Invisible: the discreet and comfortable insoles cannot be spotted or interfered with. This maintains the security and dignity of your loved one.
• Seamless: procedural memory is the last type of memory preserved in those with dementia, which includes habitual actions like putting on your shoes. Unobtrusively placing a GPS tracking device into the wanderer's shoes increases the odds it will be on them when needed. You may buy several pairs for different shoes.
• Discrete monitoring: the person is only tracked when they leave a pre-defined geo-zone that is deemed to be safe, such as the garden or street. This increases the person's privacy and independence.
• Personalized updates: choose the alert frequency (e.g., 5-min, 10-min, 1 hour), share the monitoring portal with multiple family members or carers and generate reports as and when you need them.
How it works
• Check the location, speed and bearing of the wandering person at regular intervals through web-based GTX Monitoring Portal or mobile app.
• Multiple users can login at the same time allowing a whole team of people to track a wanderer.
• Set personalized alerts.
• Price includes SIM card and first months subscription.
• Can be used abroad at no additional cost.
• Quick Start Guide included in delivery to assist with setup.
• Track the GPS SmartSole on a map using a computer or smartphone. You will see a pin marking the location, address, time, the route taken, the direction of travel, speed of travel and whether it has stopped or is in motion.
• No ON/OFF switch means the person cannot deactivate the tracker accidentally
• Long battery life: 1-3 Day Use depending on motion intensity
• Water resistant, anti-friction fabric wicks water away from foot
• Motion-activated battery maximises battery efficiency when person is resting
• Wireless inductive charging, 3.7 V Li-ion rechargeable battery lasts up to three days
• Can update location every 5, 10, 30, 60+ minutes, depending on the service plan
• Quad band GSM/GPRS module coverage across 200+ GSM networks (localized Int'l SIMs supported)
• Lasts approximately 12 months
Why We Love SmartSoles
GPS SmartSoles can be used for all seniors, elderly and children that are at risk of wandering. It gives the caregiver peace of mind that they can easily locate their loved one.
Tracking Is Discreet:
•Since the SmartSoles are hidden in the shoes, no one is aware that
there is monitoring going on.
• No need for embarrassment.
• The caregiver can track their Alzheimer's, dementia or memory loss patient with a mobile phone that receives a text message as to their latest location.
• There is also an online mapping portal and smart locator app.
Large Service Area
• Throughout the US wherever T Mobile GSM tracking service is available.
• The battery life is 2-3 days of normal use. We recommend charging at night.
Customize Your SmartSoles
• Alerts can be preset to notify the caregiver when the user is about to leave a prescribed area now known as a geo-zone.
• Low battery and power on alerts can also be set.