Digital Calendar Day Clock for those with Dementia
Take the confusion out of days, dates and time. Living with dementia, time can become a daily frustration, this clock is specifically designed to help people living with Alzheimer's and Dementia and their caregivers.
This digital calendar clock by DayClox clearly spells out the full DAY of the week and the MONTH (and date) in large, bold letters - without confusing abbreviations. Many seniors suffering from memory loss due to stroke, dementia, Alzheimer’s or just advancing years, may have difficulty processing abbreviated words.
Our Digital Calendar Day Clock with an 8" LCD screen, has the clearest and easiest to read display available and automatically dims at 7:00 p.m. for nighttime use. It’s sleek & contemporary design will look great anywhere in the home or office. Our clock can display 12 hour am/pm or 24 hour Military Time and can be wall mounted or pull out the kickstand and display it on your desk or counter!
- Plug and Play, hassle free automatic set up
- Clear, simple, calendar clock to show the time of day and the date.
- Built-in stand for desk top or can be wall-mounted
- Large 8” screen
- Automatically dims between 7pm and 7am
- Automatically considers Leap Years
- 8 Languages – English (Default), Welsh, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Polish
- International or USA Date mode (24 Hour or 12 hour am/pm)
- Power adapter included, battery backup maintains the correct day, time and date if it is unplugged
- Step by step instructions are included