Dementia Digital Day-ClockDoes a loved one struggle with time? Do they become confused about whether it’s morning or evening and what the day or date is? This can often lead to repetitive questions, anxiety, confusion and night time wandering.
The dementia day clock can give those with memory impairments the ability to maintain control over the frustrating event of knowing the time, date and day. If the patient has lost the ability to "tell time" on traditional clocks, these digital clocks can simplify life, especially as patients become less able to differentiate morning and afternoon, or one day from another.
- Choice of displaying exact time and date -or- just the time
- Reduces stress, anxiety and need for prompting
- Ideal for all stages of dementia
- Large 8" back lit display w/auto detect that will adjust the brightness in the day or night
- Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Welsh or others can be set
Switch between the clock showing the time (12 or 24-hour format), day, month and year, or have it display as ‘Now it’s Thursday morning’. All settings can be easily changed with the touch of a button.