Digital Day-Clock for Dementia and Alzheimer'sDoes a loved one struggle with time? Do they become confused about whether it’s morning or evening and what the day or date is? This can often lead to repetitive questions, anxiety, confusion and night time wandering.
The dementia day clock can give those with memory impairments the ability to maintain control over the frustrating event of knowing the day. If the patient has lost the ability to "tell time" on traditional clocks, these digital clocks can simplify life, especially as patients become less able to differentiate morning and afternoon, or one day from another.
- Simply displays only the time of day (morning, afternoon, evening or night) and the day
- Reduces stress, anxiety and need for prompting
- Ideal for all stages of dementia
- Large 8" back-lit frame produces a light glow w/auto detect adjusts the brightness in the day or night
- Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Welsh or others can be set
Beautiful transparent design blends into any space at home or in a care facility!